The Goodwin Hotel is now open with new and enhanced experiences and we look forward to seeing you this summer and beyond.
We want to assure you that in these times of uncertainty, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates remains our highest priority.
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), and local authorities. The Goodwin looks forward to welcoming business and leisure travelers this summer, with a deep commitment to care and personalized service.
Please see below for information about the new processes and protocols we have put in place to ensure a safe and comfortable visit.
- Valet parking is available.
- Hand sanitizing stations available at all entrances and exits.
- Consistent sanitization of high touch areas in lobby and elevator.
- Continued practice of social distancing.
- Elevator capacity kept to a maximum of 2 guests.
- Employees are required to wear facemasks.
- Employee with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted on premises.
- Housekeeping will be executed only upon request and after check-out.
- Sanitizing of each guest rooms in between stays with a focus on high touch area
- Shuttle service is temporarily suspended.
- Complimentary bell service is temporarily suspended.
- Mini-Bar snacks are available at the front desk for purchase.
- Bar Pina open Wednesday-Saturday 5pm-9pm
We will post the latest information here as needed to keep our valued guests updated. Thank you for your support, loyalty and understanding during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back!
The Goodwin Hotel Team