The Goodwin Hotel is now open with new and enhanced experiences and we look forward to seeing you this summer and beyond.
We want to assure you that in these times of uncertainty, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates remains our highest priority.
We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA), and local authorities. The Goodwin looks forward to welcoming business and leisure travelers this summer, with a deep commitment to care and personalized service.
Please see below for information about the new processes and protocols we have put in place to ensure a safe and comfortable visit.
- Hand sanitizing stations at all entrances and exits
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines in common areas
- Elevator capacity kept to a maximum of 2 guests
- Consistent sanitization of high touch areas in lobby and elevators
- Enforcing the use of masks by all staff and guests
- Temperature checks for all staff members
- Guest amenities are available at the front desk for purchase and based on request only (snacks, drinks, coffee, creamer, etc.)
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of each guest rooms in between stays with a focus on high touch area
- Minimum of 24 hour wait period in between the reuse of guest rooms
- Piña coffee shop open daily for breakfast 7am-10am
- Bar Piña open with a limited menu Monday-Saturday 5pm-9pm
- Restaurant Terreno is temporarily closed
- Shuttle service is not being offered at this time
- Valet parking is temporarily unavailable. Self-parking options at 10 Ford Street and 210 Asylum Street. Please call for more information and pricing.
We will post the latest information here as needed to keep our valued guests updated. Thank you for your support, loyalty and understanding during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back!
The Goodwin Hotel Team